- It’s a premium car but comes with affordable rental prices. During the weekdays, I can get it for less than $65 a day. That drops to less then $50 a day on Saturdays and Sundays, when I can spend the whole day driving around while looking cool.
- Despite the affordability, its features are awesome. Features that are optional on other cars are all standard here on the Chrysler 300. The leather seats are ventilated and heated. There’s a huge touchscreen. I also get a dual panel moonroof/sunroof.
- There’s no lack of power. The motor here offers 292 horses, and that’s if the option for the 5.7L Hemi V8 isn’t available.
- It doesn’t guzzle gas that much. On the freeway, I was able to get 32 miles per gallon.
- Long rides are fun. The Chrysler 300 is one of the easiest cars in the world to drive, with the 8-speed transmission offering an extremely smooth ride without causing any stress.
- There’s lot of space. Even at the back, buddies who are taller than 6 feet don’t feel cramped at all. I had someone who had lots of photographic equipment to tote, and they were able to work in the back without any issues.
- It looks great. It seriously won’t embarrass you, even if you have to meet with people who earn in a month what even doctors earn in a year. It’s just that cool.
True, it doesn’t quite handle corners like a sports car. But that’s not what it’s for. It’s designed to let you drive around in style and comfort. With that goal in mind, it really rocks—and it’s not even all that expensive to rent at all.