Sometimes, you will find yourself in a situation that requires you to rent a truck. Here are some of the situations that makes a rental truck your most suitable option.
- You’ve bough large pieces of furniture. In many cases, the delivery of beds, sofas, and dining sets can add at least $75 to the costs. It may even increase the cost by as much as $250. But you can rent a 16-foot truck from Penske for less than $30 and pay less than a dollar for each mile.
- It’s great for moving. A large truck is often enough for the job, and it carries more than a large van. The pickup truck is even easier for you to drive.
- It’s best to just rent a truck for landscaping, since it can be a messy job. There’s no need to subject your own car to that kind of mess. Besides, the truck is better able to lug around all those plants and bags of gravel and soil. You don’t have to subject your own car to the wear and tear.
- A pickup truck is also great for decluttering and for home improvement projects. You can fill it with your unwanted materials which you can bring to the recycling centers and landfills. Lots of donation centers may be very happy with what you can donate, but they may not have the resources to collect these things from your house.
- A pickup truck can also have enough space for all your party equipment when you have a bash in your home or backyard. You can then load all your rental chairs and tables, along with the other party décor you may want.
Sure, in some cases a rental car or van makes more sense—if you’re transporting people. But if you’re transporting lots of stuff around town, then a rental truck is your better option!